• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jarvis go launcher theme...

I created a Theme for Go Launcher. Somehow, I fixed some of the things that needed to be fixed. I really tried my best on it.

To warn you all:
1. I used Paint on some of the icons so they can match with the theme.
-So some do look like it was made by Paint such as "Navigation, BB, Welbo, and all that other crap like that.
-There are no animations, but I can see of what I can do to make an animation by making a "Live Wallpaper".
-If you want pictures, just say you want a preview and I can upload them on here NEXT SUNDAY. Please check it when it gets dark because I may have some things to do in the sunlight.
-If you want me to change somethings, you know what to do. Just contact me on here or through my email.
yonathaniel@yahoo.com <- I visit this the most.
trenton.legendfable.tomengo02@gmail.com

IF YOU HAVE HATEFUL COMMENTS, there are somethings you need to know.....
1. I didn't see you create anything yet so why you talking.
2. I can create live wallpaper and a theme and in the future, a launcher, so I can be called a Developer one day while you downloading my themes, live wallpaper, or launcher.

Thank you....If I can have many people liking it and using it, I will be happy and try to start something different but in the same category and launcher..... this is for free for now.... Keywords: FOR NOW

My next mission: Create a theme for Pandahome

Attachments

• Jarvis+go+launcher+theme.apk
    3.7 MB · Views: 110

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones