java questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Musclehead84

Musclehead84 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

On certain websites it says "error java is not enabled in your browser" the only thing I can find is enable javascripts and its checked. Anyone know what to do about this. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. SlyFerret

SlyFerret Well-Known Member

Javascript and JAVA are two very different things, with very similar names.

I don't know if our phones have an actual JAVA runtime environment on them, which is what is required to actually run JAVA programs or browser applets.

Does anyone know if there is a JAVA runtime for Android? And is it included on the Moment?

-SF

3. Musclehead84

Musclehead84 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get java on our phones? My email that i have i can't check it on my phone cause i need java to access the website.

4. dannyg40

dannyg40 Well-Known Member

Very good question ! I was about to ask this myself about the flash player. When I click a link to "download adobe flash" it takes me to the site and gives me an error "there is no download for this device".

5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Well, windows mobile I think has Java now... I know its possible, it's just a matter of making it work on different platforms. That or getting the developers a box of doughnuts. I think it's the second of my 2 solutions.