• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jawbone Bluetooth - Droid does not detect

flaxie

Nov 15, 2009
My Droid does not detect my Jawbone. I have reviewed user guide no luck.
Anyone else have a problem getting Bluetooth to work? Or more specificly a Jawbone? I hate to bring it back because I love this device even though some functions are not as useful as my Blackberry, but Bluetooth is a important feature in my world.

I guess it is to the verizon store to see what they can do. I have been using Bluetooth for since 2006 and first time I can't get it to detect my device, let alone get to passcode window :(
In the meantime I'll have to look around for my old Motorola set. My Jawbone is by far my favorite one to use

Upvote 0
Thank you for the tips. I have finally got the 2 paired. Although I had been holding both locations to kick the headset into pairing, or so I thought, I was not getting the flashing red / white light, first problem. Then I went to the user's guide as someone else suggested to ensure I was holding the right buttons. After multiple attempts this morning to get the flashing lights....success :D
Thank you for the feedback

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones