Jawbone Icon on rooted Droid...

Last Updated:

1. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just so everyone knows, this headset is awesome. I got the Rogue at VZW store for $75. Also, those who don't know, the VIP program is discontinued - so nice of them to send notification :rolleyes: .

Paired beautifully - and if you have your Droid and another phone, it can take calls and manage calls on multiple phones.

Anyhow - it paired nicely, easy to operate, very clear on both ends, and it tells you the number that is calling audibly.
    There are "apps" for the headset and one of them is for voice dialing. I will try it, but the Droid hardware (I think) doesn't support it. We shall see.

Anyhow, I always like a heads up when looking for a good product so I hope this helps someone.
    Nick

Advertisement
  2. inssane

3. inssane

I am still impressed with the navigation media sounds coming through the bluetooth. It makes it much easier without it screaming at you when others are in the car.
    Great headset - I just wish that the volume on media was louder.

Talked to a few people in pretty strong Chicago wind and they said they could barely hear anything and I was crystal clear. Winner