• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Jawbone not pairing

i have the original jawbone & having a hard time pairing with new droid x.

it worked fine with my touch pro2.

i would press the noise assassin & talk but only the white light comes on.
anyone have any suggestion?

i just paired my jawbone to my droid x. you must hold your noise assassin button an additional two seconds while turning on your jawbone. make sure you go to settings on your droid x and look under wireless networks then put it in discovery mode. if you put your jawbone in pairing mode it will flash white and red very close together without a long pause in between. i hope this is helpful. if you can't figure it out go to ehow.com and search how to pair a jawbone?

Upvote 0
i just paired my jawbone to my droid x. you must hold your noise assassin button an additional two seconds while turning on your jawbone. make sure you go to settings on your droid x and look under wireless networks then put it in discovery mode. if you put your jawbone in pairing mode it will flash white and red very close together without a long pause in between. i hope this is helpful. if you can't figure it out go to ehow.com and search how to pair a jawbone?

thanks dtrotter!! gave it another try & it worked!!! yippie.... the procedure was exactly what u said!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones