• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jazz C925 Rooting

troubled

Lurker
Jul 28, 2013
Hello, I am new here, my name is Richard (AKA Troubled). Just want to introduce myself and say hello. I have been looking around and can't find anything about rooting my Jazz C925 tablet. I would like to root it with Clockwork mod custom recovery, and posably a custom rom that has already been overclocked. But if not, maybe a nice custom theme. I am really into red and gold. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hello Richard, welcome to AF. This is a budget Chinese device from an unknown manufacturer. Which basically means probably not much chance at all of any custom ROMs for this device, or even any chance of rooting it.

For your information, see our forum sticky about these things...
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html
...in particular the parts about "Software setbacks" and "Rooting/unlocking".

Upvote 0
Hmm, I thought I had replied to this, but here goes again. This tablet is pre-rooted from the factory, just install Superuser and you're good. I've got the same tablet, had it less than a week. I'm trying to figure out how to play Tegra based games on mine, whether Chainfire3D would work or not. If you're feeling adventurous and wanna try out Chainfire3D let me know if it works for you! :b

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones