JB 4.1.2 Premium Suite available for UK EE phones!Tips

Last Updated: 2013-01-19 15:55:36
  1. happyarthur79

happyarthur79 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let people know that Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (which includes Premium Suite) is now available for EE registered handsets in the UK. It is only available via Kies (I tried searching for the OTA update but got nothing) and adds a few features like multi window etc.

Advertisement
  2. ninja899

ninja899 Member

It also buggers up your dictionary and the way you move a web page around with your finger in 2 dimensions. Not impressed!
  3. sparky93

sparky93 Active Member

i have 4.1.1.(ee) i dont think its worth upgrading it yet.
  4. alex01

alex01 Well-Known Member

i just upgraded. noticed it was running a lot smoother. hoping the battery life improves as well.
  5. happyarthur79

Well I have no complaints with 4.1.2 and think the additional features are great!
  6. sparky93

sparky93 Active Member

what are the new features please?
  7. dgarner69

dgarner69 New Member

Hi. Has anybody else noticed that the facebook information ticker option is missing. I can only select news or stock. Has anybody else seen this?
    Dave
  8. alex01

alex01 Well-Known Member

9. happyarthur79

A quick google search for "galaxy S3 premium suite" will give all the new features.

Multi Window, customisable notification bar and Paper Artist App are a few that I'm enjoying so far!
  10. sparky93

sparky93 Active Member

fyi, it is available ota.
    thursday evening we had a new s3 (threeUK) and at 6pm, un boxed it it and shortly after it was found to be downloading the new update via wifi. Put it aside to wait.

Picked up my EE LTE S3 (had for 2 weeks) and that too was happened to be downloading the update.
    I cancelled it to do at a later date.