JB update for US is hereGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-01-18 16:41:36
  1. JvdMaat

JvdMaat Member

Just updated my US GT-N8013 to 4.1.2 through OTA update this morning.

Rejoice!

Advertisement
  2. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

Yep. I was coming here to post the same thing. I got it too. Installing now.
  3. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Dayam...I'm getting "Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. try later."

I'll try again when I get home from work.
  4. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Question....if I'm using a launcher app....would I even see the new features? Do I need to be using the stock launcher in order to use the new features?
  5. ckelly33

I use nova. You will get the multi window support and premium suite. Not sure even what is in here yet.
  6. ckelly33

It is 4.1.2 btw
  7. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

Getting the same thing here.
  8. audiohavoc

audiohavoc Member

Same here. Must be too much traffic for their servers.
  9. Loren

Loren Well-Known Member

Yup when you get it... 4.1.2

Attached Files:

Caveman419 likes this.
  10. Caveman419

It looks to be a very sizable update at 478.59MB. I am trying my luck uppdating through Kies right now. It said that there was a firmware update available, but is moving rather slow.

Just got back from my meeting and the Kies download is only at 53%.....this might take a while. Stupid slow free company internet.
  11. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Sweet! I was wondering if there was a jellybean ota for this thing. Maybe I should finally break the seal on the box and power the thing on :)
  12. JvdMaat

JvdMaat Member

Yes, at 7am EST the download took around 20 minutes. Painfully slow, but glad to finally have it.
  13. MIKES3

MIKES3 Active Member

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! :) Out of all the days I leave my tablet at home while I'm at work. The update shows up. Now the adrenaline is going
  14. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

Seems everyone is using their server now. Apple sure does not ever have a problem with getting the upgrades to their users.;)
  15. Caveman419

Is that a cough hear? Maybe you need to take the rest of the afternoon off. :D
  16. fam

fam Well-Known Member

now when you pinch on the main screen there is no lag when it goes into home screen thumbnail view.....its magical...swiping is a little smoother....now that we have what we want what will we be unhappy about now?
  17. MIKES3

MIKES3 Active Member

lol... I like the way you think. That made my afternoon.
    Caveman419 likes this.
  18. Galaxy Tab2 47

Just wish I could get to their server and upgrade, still unable to reach it.:(
  19. Caveman419

20. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

I use the GO launcher. So you won't see some of the upgrades if your using a launcher?
  21. WhiteSGN101

WhiteSGN101 Member

The one morning I decide not to check and it's finally available lol. Oh, Samsung. I also got the message saying that the updates are available on a first come first serve basis, so I connected it to Kies and it's downloading with no wait. Can't wait!
  22. wgraz

wgraz Member

Same here. OTA update attempt shows the message (paraphrasing) First users are being served. Try back again later. I'll wait.
  23. Galaxy Tab2 47

I guess we will all just wait and wait and wait and wait. Thinking a BIG company like Samsung is would have a larger server, to provide upgrading service to their product users.:rolleyes:
  24. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

Guys Just Use Kies To Update.

if you get "Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. try later."
  25. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

For some reason when I connect my tablet and have kies open kies does not see the firmware that my tab is currently on so it won't let me update. I am rooted. Any suggestions?