JB update for US is hereGeneral

1. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

The OTA wasn't working for me, still getting this message. Hooked it up to Kies and it is now updating.
  2. knightanole

knightanole Member

Okay, I'm a noob....what's Kies and how do I do it?
  3. Jetmerritt

Jetmerritt Well-Known Member

Nothing in Canada...
  4. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Finally got it updated. Jellybean Is Awesome. Anyone know what new features are with this update ?
  5. knightanole

knightanole Member

Figured it out....installed with no problem, except I lost my Nook app - other than that it's good to go.
  6. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

I went through the YouTube video on the premium features. Everything works and works well. I think the launcher won't be a problem.
  7. Stoney62

Stoney62 Well-Known Member

I've been trying all night getting same message every time. Guess I'll try again early in the morning.
  8. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

9. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

10. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Is there any danger or risk in using kias air ?
  11. Szadzik

Yes, the moment you start using it a gang of Ninja will apppear from nowhere and demolish your place.
  12. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

4.1.2? I only have 4.1.1 in UK!
  13. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

The upgrade is here in Paradise, 478.59 mb.
  14. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

I gotta say JB really makes the Note 10.1 alot better. Well worth the update. I'm so glad I went with the Note 10.1 on Black Friday instead of the Ipad 4.
  15. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

So far Samsungs upgrade has not happened on my Galaxy 10.1 Note. The server still is not doing it's job. Glad I also own my iPad4.;)
  16. Stoney62

Stoney62 Well-Known Member

Multiuser capability isn't here-- that I can find anyhow.
  17. Szadzik

Please watch the video posted here multiple times about new features in 4.1. There is no mention of multi user anywhere. Not coming until 4.2
    Caveman419 likes this.
  18. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

Just letting everyone know I placed a tutorial on how to root the 4.1.2 note on the all things root page.
    Caveman419 likes this.
  19. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Update through kies. Its faster.
  20. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Will the note 10.1 be getting the 4.2 update?
  21. MIKES3

MIKES3 Member

I'm wondering if the direct download will ever happen through the settings. I can't get kies to work
  22. MBM7881

MBM7881 Well-Known Member

I still haven't gotten the update but what u mean u lost nook? Its not compatible? I use the nook app daily. Thanks
  23. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

I am beginning to think my Galaxy 10.1 Note is just a lost leader. May soon send it off to e-bay for sale.
  24. Szadzik

Sell it. No reason to be bothered by such a piece of rubbish device. Get another tablet and I bet it will offer multi-window, note-taking capabilities with a stylus.
  25. JvdMaat

JvdMaat Member

The 4.1.2 update removes the nook app from being built-in. You have to now download it from Play store.