jelly bean and navigation

1. vincent228

vincent228 Member

ok. its bad enough that my atrix 4g went poof yesterday, and since they dont make it anymore, i was stuck getting the atrix hd, which makes my lapdock, cardock, etc no good. But now i have a phone with jellybean which i am totally lost at. here is my question. i use google navigation with google maps. i also have ivona voice for spoken speech on my phone. but no matter what i do, i cant get that totally obnoxios origional voice off of google navigation. I had no problem changing voices with the 4g. but the hd doesnt allow me to change it. the ivona voice works with everything else. just not the navigation. ALSO, i used to be able to use some tts and assistant programs to say "navigate home" and it would automatically open the navigation and start it (with the ivona voice in tow). now if i say to "speaktoit assistant" (which i used on the 4g)navigate home, it only open maps with my address shown. i have to click navigate to get the directions. whats the deal ? please someone help. this droid is going to end up on my front lawn via a window.

Advertisement
    :