1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Jelly Bean Clock WidgetSupport

1. badbnl1533

badbnl1533 New Member

So my phone updated to Jelly Bean but I can't find the regular clock widget. The only clock i see is "analog clock" but it's not like the previous one with weather and digital clock. Anyone know what happened or if Jelly Bean has a clock widget I'm just not seeing?

Advertisement
  2. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

3. djclemon

djclemon Well-Known Member

Rings digital weather clock is an app in Google play that is a very close match to it!
  4. RandolphNY

RandolphNY Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing.

On alot of pictures there is this bubble image that I like the look of, but can't find it. I like having the time / weather on my main screen.
  5. djclemon

djclemon Well-Known Member

Rings digital weather clock in the play store is a very close match to it
    RandolphNY likes this.
  6. mishcap13

mishcap13 New Member

I don't HV the weather widget either. I can't even download widgets. Thy cm up as apps, and it tells me 2 tap on screen and add widget. when I do that I just get screen about wallpaper. I'm hvn a lot of problems since update. I hate it and wish I didn't do it. I don't like the picture format either... want to go back!
  7. Filosophic1

Filosophic1 Active Member

8. festerw

festerw Well-Known Member

Open your app drawer, at the top select the widgets tab, find the one you want press and hold it then drag it to the homescreen.
  9. Rixx247

Rixx247 Member

10. MasterGadgets

MasterGadgets Well-Known Member

Press and hold on it, drag to top and put in trash.
  11. Rixx247

Rixx247 Member

Doesn't work like that. You need to disable Google Search but that causes problems
  12. cboss

cboss Well-Known Member

I disabled Google search and have had no problems. I'm using SBP shell for my launcher.:)
    Rixx247 likes this.
  13. Rixx247

Rixx247 Member

Do you have problems with the launcher crashing? I used to use Go Launcher but I was having problems with it
  14. Bigsteve49

Bigsteve49 Active Member

I use OMC, (One more clock), app and it has the rings as an option along with many other clock types. I don't have the google search with the rings I use.
    Rixx247 likes this.
  15. Rixx247

Rixx247 Member

Thanks Bigsteve49, I downloaded OMC and so far it looks good using the circles widget.
  16. mb7ny23

mb7ny23 New Member

How come on the search bar at the top is the word "google" to the far right instead of the picture of the microphone??