Jelly Bean for Razr MGeneral

1. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the M will get a Jelly Bean update? I see that the Samsung S3 Mini is coming with it.

Advertisement
  2. mrdrh99

mrdrh99 Well-Known Member

3. cman1414

cman1414 Well-Known Member

wh said this because motorola and verizon are bad with software updates,
    btw the s3 mini is no where near as good as this!!!! i prefer the m over the normal s3
  4. rsisley

Interesting comment, since it was just formally announced today and I don't know of anyone having it yet. Still, I'm hoping you're right.
  5. cman1414

well you are right i shouldn't judge it until i hold it, but the specs and overall appearance ist as good as the m. From what ive seen it is fatter than the s3 by alot! and just looks fat, as well as cheap and it kind of looks like one of those phones that you get on ebay for like 50$. And have you seen that bezel!!! so to justify why the m is better- build quality, size/wasted space, specs and the best about it is JB.
  6. IICybershotII

IICybershotII Well-Known Member

The s3 mini looks like it sucks, honestly.
  7. rsisley

I'm sold. I just have to decide if I want to get from a company Verizon store, an "authorized" Verizon store, online from Verizon or from Amazon wireless.
  8. Steel36

Steel36 Well-Known Member

I read one site that says the official release is rumored to be Thursday 10/18, when the HD versions of the Razr releases.

That seems sooner than I expected though.
  9. dubbsix

dubbsix Well-Known Member

There is a JB leak out there and its very nice and stable.. and now there is away to go back to stock ICS. Noticed the camera is super quick compared to the ICS one.
  10. cman1414

NO NO NO!!! look at walmart, best buy, amazon, newegg etc. verizon is a ripoff
  11. rsisley

I can get the M for $30.00 cheaper through Verizon online and I've discovered that if you buy the phone through a non-Verizon store and have a problem, Verizon isn't very helpful. I'm going to the local store tomorrow to see if they will honor my online discount.
  12. aznguyen316

aznguyen316 Well-Known Member

Noticed online is showing $150 for upgrade.
  13. rsisley

Got mine for $69.00 from an official Verizon store. Also got the shell/holster case, since I get 25% off accessories there. Now all I have to do is fine some better ring tones and wait for JB.
  14. strangephish

strangephish Member

I got mine from Amazon for $50 with free 2 day shipping, everywhere local wanted at least $100
  15. rugbytaco

rugbytaco New Member

Jelly Bean today. Anybody got it yet?? Curious if they added in anything for the "weak" antenna issues?