jelly bean, ice cream sandwich, peanutbutter jelly time.General

1. michlowrider

michlowrider New Member

Can anyone give me a simple explaination of the benifits or good vs bad when it comes to icecream s

Advertisement
  2. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

ICS, everything works, JB, 3d definitely not, 4G probably not, mms 50/50.:p
    OB
    michlowrider likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

The two biggest things I can think of are project butter (you have to see it to believe it) as the UI is smooth and snappy and Google Now, which, if you use it, is really cool.
    michlowrider likes this.
  4. Ranhead

Ranhead Well-Known Member

I think Google Now is cool (useful too), but you can run it on ICS. Actually devs are putting it into their ICS ROMs. I have MidnightromS and it came installed.

Personally I am going to wait for a "true" working JB ROM before I switch. If it never comes, I'll still be happy with what I have ...... different strokes and all.....:D
    michlowrider likes this.
  5. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Well-Known Member

google now for ics is an extremely old version and google now has grown up alot since then...

as for a "true" working jb rom...
    what else do you want... everything works except 3d... dont know y overbyter said 4g and mms don't work as they do for me...
    michlowrider likes this.
  6. miked6875

miked6875 Well-Known Member

mms & 4G works great.MIDNIGHT JB.:D
    michlowrider likes this.
  7. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

That would be because the last time I was on PA if I toggled 4G the only way I could get it back was to reboot and while I was able to receive mms I didn't have any luck sending. Admittedly I was only on it for 2 days.
    OB
    michlowrider likes this.
  8. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Well-Known Member

oh sorry.. thought you were talkin bout cm10.1.. that has both mms and 4g running...
    michlowrider likes this.
  9. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

One thing I actually like and I know it may not be big to everybody else bit I like the expandable notifications I like the whole JB notification bar. That's one thing I look at in all roms idk why
    michlowrider likes this.
  10. michlowrider

michlowrider New Member

Well that was simple enough ! Thanks to all that responded and kept it so simple that even I could understand!