Jelly bean to One XTips

1. mshawnl

mshawnl Well-Known Member

Just found out that HTC have announced that jelly bean will be released by the end of October in connection to the new one x +. Let's have your thoughts?:p

Advertisement
  2. jimbobcook

jimbobcook Well-Known Member

My thoughts are now for the last 10 days of October I'm going to be wearing out that check now for software updates button lol

This is good news :) thanks for the update
  3. mshawnl

Same , its okay was going to change to the new one x + but now I'm staying
  4. Rhyan

Rhyan Well-Known Member

Since I'm on an O2 branded phone, I just hope the carriers can get the update out quickly after HTC release it.

Rhyan
  5. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member

i don't even use the check now button anymore, i just plugin the checkin code in the dialer because AT&T was like 10 days late getting me the last update lol
  6. FeedbakBWR

FeedbakBWR Well-Known Member

Checkin code?
  7. GuitarG20

lifehacker

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't lol
    Harry2 likes this.
  8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I'm hoping at&t can get it out this month.
  9. GuitarG20

me too, but the sensical side of me says it's not gonna happen
  10. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Probably not. I'm sure they'll be some kind of excuse.
  11. GuitarG20

or just "MUAHAHAHAHAHA we are a carrier we control all of ya'll we do what we want and you have to accept it you peasants MUAHAHAHAHAHA"

(sounds like att to me)
  12. Kuhns787

Kuhns787 Well-Known Member

I am sure this has already been answered but what carrier in the US is getting the One x+? I can't wait for JB!
  13. JamBon87

JamBon87 Active Member

Thats great news. Im Orange branded UK. Means I could be running Jelly Bean by January I reckon! :mad:
  14. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Unlucky JamBon, I'm on T-Mobile but luckily unbranded... hoping the RUU leaks again so I can get it early like the 4.0.4 update.
  15. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

I'm just glad i'm with 3 mobile for this. Only took 3 weeks for the last update to hit my branded one x after the unbranded phones got it. Expecting similar here so i'm guessing late November or early December for me.
    Anything sooner will be a plus.
  16. callmemarvz

callmemarvz Member

Seriously? JB for AT&T version comes out late compare to others? that sucksssssss! cross fingers for end of Oct release!!
  17. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

AT&T has already announced they'll be getting it. It will probably arrive sometime in November or December I assume. It will have LTE and 64 GB per their press release.
  18. Ironclad

Ironclad Well-Known Member

Oh brilliant! I can't wait to look like an idiot, blinking rapidly at my handset to unlock it, while some passers-by call an ambulance because they think I am having a heart attack.. :p
  19. webbo254

webbo254 Member

I got fed up of waiting on Orange so just rooted and installed custom rom :)
  20. callmemarvz

callmemarvz Member

I'm thinkin of rooting mine too, so eager of getting that eye candy Jelly Bean:boring:..how is it looking so far? any issues?
  21. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Which ROM? Did you do the hboot update?
  22. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

I hope this comes quickly to unbranded phones. This was a reason I came back to HTC. When I had my unbranded sgs2 it was updated to ics AFTER all the branded phones. Reason from Samsung was that the update had to work on all carriers before it would be given to the unbranded phones. Go figure!
  23. mshawnl

Has anyone had problems with screen freezes with this updat ?
  24. Ironclad

Ironclad Well-Known Member

Well, no, because it hasn't landed yet.
  25. mshawnl

I've had it