Jelly Bean Update S Task Manager Gone?Support

Last Updated:

1. AH1

AH1 New Member

Hello all,

After the roll out of the Jellybean update today, I noticed that my "S Task" manager and widget are gone. The tasks still appear in my calendar, but the to-do list widget is missing and I don't know where it went.

Obviously, this is a bit problematic. Having the tasks simply listed in the calendar is less than optimal since it defeats the purpose of a readily available "to-do" list where I can see all my tasks together.

So, I'm hoping someone can either direct me to how to get that back, or suggest an app that will sync with the tasks on the device (I already tried several, and they only sync with Google).

Thanks for taking a moment to help!

2. atldal

atldal Member

If you mean s planner, mine is still on there after the update.
  3. AH1

AH1 New Member

Thanks for the reply, but no I don't mean S Planner. S Planner is the calendar, but in ICS there was also a "S Task" which was a digital to-do list widget. S Planner is indeed still there, and perhaps the widget for S Task was rolled into it somehow that I'm missing but as of now I can't find it.

To clarify further: S Planner's widget is the standard mini-calendar or the larger full monthly calendar. But S Task was a widget that only displayed tasks and was basically the other half of the mini-calendar widget.
  4. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

I think they integrated it into the S Planner.
  5. AH1

AH1 New Member

Yes, it is under calendar, there is a tasks tab. But man, I need the widget. The list in my face was what helped me stay on task, haha!
  6. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

Yea, I couldn't get it to display either, would never know I had a task unless I checked the calendar. You might need to search for a 3rd party solution.
  7. AH1

AH1 New Member

I am using G-Task right now, but it doesn't sync with Samsung's calendar, and Samsung's (now) integrated task list doesn't sync with Google's. It is an ugly solution because I have to manage two calendars instead of one.
  8. jhmaley

jhmaley New Member

I have tried everything and every 3rd party all. Nothing works. Need the Samsung calendars Planner widget back there are no setting myself for the mini calendar widget. Someone please help.
  9. Motherpeej

Motherpeej New Member

:mad: Where do we complain? Jelly Bean wiped out my To-Do Widget! I want it back. Calendar doesn't have the functionality I need. Additionally, those of us over 50 have issues with how tiny the print is! :frown: