Jelly Bean

Last Updated: 2012-08-08 16:09:39
  1. bdclary

bdclary Well-Known Member

Since it's getting kind of quiet in here...

When do you all think the Droid X will receive Jelly Bean? :D

Advertisement
  2. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Same time Moto unlocks the boot loader.
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

lol I see what you did QA.

Honestly OP officially the DroidX will not get Jelly Bean.
  4. chmodx

chmodx Well-Known Member

I heard the X was getting upgraded to Windows 8 mobile.
  5. NickNas

NickNas Member

Yep... I am finally looking again. Was going to go with the Galaxy s2 My GF got it , then was the Galaxy s3 until they announced the Razr Max HD. As soon as I can hold them side by side I will make my choice. The DX is a great phone but time to move on. Bad thing about sticking with a phone so long is that you can't sell it because it is too old.
  6. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I got the GS3, great phone. Would have loved to compare it side-by-side with the RAZR HD also, but had to pull the trigger on the GS3 to keep my unlimited data. I agree, the DX was a great phone for a long time, but something about that final .621 update didn't play well with it, I had constant issues with it after that update, and couldn't even SBF it back to .608, and wasn't even able to root it with the Linux bootdisk/Milestone SBF method to try to fix it. Too bad Moto didn't get the RAZR HD out earlier, they might have kept me as a customer even after breaking my DX with the update. Oh well. Anyways, my DX is sitting on my nightstand now, along with my clock-radio, AKA my old iPhone 3Gs. Going to have a little smartphone museum going on here soon, lol!
  7. donrhgs0

donrhgs0 Member

U r the second to post this. But hard reset is turn phone off, then hold vol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

can still sell it to Amazon for a little cash
  9. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Mine is working better than ever, even on .621. I mean it's faster than ever, works smoothly. Little/no problems at all.