Jelly Bean?General

Last Updated: 2013-02-21 18:17:58
  1. SirGrant

SirGrant Active Member

Hi All,

Just curious, any intelligent rumors on when the Bionic might be upgraded to Jelly Bean? Still love my stock Bionic, btw...

Advertisement
  2. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of any rumors of it getting it. I usually just keep a watch on twitter and check various android news sites on a daily basis and i haven't seen anything on that.
  3. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

After we got ICS, there was a list put out by Motorola about devices sure to be upgraded to JB and the Bionic was on it, so it is more than rumor. Not to mention there is the matter of the $100 if the Bionic does not get it.

https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c

DROID BIONIC (XT875)
    ICS (Android 4.0.4) rollout began in October 2012. Will be upgraded to Jelly Bean (Android 4.1)

That page was updated just a month ago, so I would think maybe around March before we would see it at the earliest. Just a guess on my part though.
  4. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

I would be happy with an ICS that works right.

and yes, I did a factory reset after I installed ICS.
  5. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

What is not working right?

... Thom
  6. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Well-Known Member

Yes, tell us what isn't working. I have a Bionic running ICS and don't have any issues. If you have issues, let us know what they are. Somebody may be able to help.

BigRedGonzo
  7. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

I was hoping for photosphere but now 360 Panorama is working again so no loss. I put Google Now on my Bionic but was so unimpressed, I removed it.
  8. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

Can't wait to get Jelly Bean on the Bionic!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2