1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Jelly Beans first impressionsGeneral

1. JediSamReye

JediSamReye Well-Known Member

So far all that I have really noticed different is Google now of course and also the navigation keys have changed at the bottom, now they are stock. Also the install of Verizon voice calling, seems a little smoother I'll run a quadrant and see if it went up or stayed the same

Advertisement
    :
  2. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

How can I download and operate Jelly Bean on my M? I am somewhat of a novice do break it down for me.
  3. JediSamReye

Noooooo!! Just noticed they removed sleep in the power menu
  4. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

You may want to hold off installing the leaked version. Rumor has it that there's going to be an official OTA update very soon.
  5. JediSamReye

Yeah I knew I jumped the gun, and how stable and clean this leak is I would say your very right, I don't see anything that makes this not an ota condition release. I am coming from the nexus, I have been waiting to go back to jelly bean, I have been missing it so much, so I decided to take my chances and get it. Its very stable :) I'm happy
  6. dubbsix

dubbsix Well-Known Member

Camera seems alot quicker,
  7. jt122333221

jt122333221 New Member

Does this JB leak have Google Wallet with it? If not, how does it react if you try to install Google Wallet from both the store and attempting to side-load it?
  8. JediSamReye

It doesn't have it, if you link a clean apk I'll try it right now to side load it
  9. JediSamReye

Also something new, before jelly bean when I had nova launcher it wouldn't let me pull directly from the widget tray, I would have to long press on the home screen and add the widget from a list. This is much better
  10. jpboston

jpboston Member

Hey all --

My phone upgraded last night... now my contacts list background is white (instead of black). In the contacts list settings, there's no way to change this.... am I missing something? There has to be a way to get the black background again, right?
  11. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Jelly Bean update was uneventful. As noted by others, no speed dial, white background for people (contacts.) Does not appear to be any issues so far.
  12. mrdrh99

mrdrh99 Well-Known Member

Just upgraded ota....quadrant went up from 51.. Something to 5395, stock buttons, google now

Meh, no biggie, glad to have it though

Attached Files:

13. homerpez

homerpez Well-Known Member

UGH! 4.04 on Moto M had a dark scheme on contacts, etc that I liked. Now it's all light color scheme - and unconfigurable.

There also seem to be new menu animations/transitions - also unconfigurable.

So sad that this "upgrade" has fewer UI options and themes than my HTC Incredible did, running 2.3.

Still no sync with Facebook contact photos.

At least after the full OTA update, the thing still operates... :p