"Jellybean 4.1.2 update"General

1. gustyfoo

gustyfoo Member

My phone is updating to 98.72.8.en.us. There was some more information but I didn't get it written down in time. Anyone know whats up?

Advertisement
    :
  2. TriciaH

TriciaH Well-Known Member

Mine is doing it too and I have no idea what it is. Not finding a lot of posts on it either.
  3. nfotiu

nfotiu Well-Known Member

Mine has been downloading for 40 minutes almost done.
  4. Hexer06

Hexer06 New Member

I also just got a notice for this update. But I am rooted and I think it messed something up. It doesn't show up in my status bar that I'm downloading it, but if I go to About Phone> Update, it says I'm currently downloading the update, it will let me know when it's done. So I turn off Wi-Fi, and it shows up in my status bar but says "will resume shortly." Then when I turn my wi-fi back on, it just sits there still saying the same thing and stays at 0%. Do you have any idea what I can do? Thx
  5. TriciaH

I usually use Wifi to download these updates but did not have it on when this one started. I am afraid to switch it to wifi. I will leave mine on 4G and I plugged it in so the battery won't drain. Its on 30 percent now.

No one knows what this update is? Usually nice to get a heads up on something before it decides to do its thing.
  6. TriciaH

The update is on 30% - not the battery.
  7. gustyfoo

gustyfoo Member

I don't have any indicator of how much of the update has been downloaded. Where are you seeing the status for this?
  8. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

mine is on 6.16.211 etc, says it's up to date when I check it :hmmmm2:

good luck with whatever it is

edit: it's downloading now, funny it said there wasn't one an hour ago
  9. Blitzwing

Blitzwing Member

Wife's phone just had a notification for this update, but nothin on mine??????
  10. TriciaH

I just pulled down the status bar and it showed the percentage of download. At 70% now. Was afraid to switch to Wifi so letting it go on 4G. A heads up would have been nice!
  11. joey0480

joey0480 Member

I have the update coming down...wife's phone does not. Been taking quite a bit to come down, whatever it is.....and I have no clue how far along it is. All I know is that when I click system update it says an update is being downloaded
  12. chris4x4

chris4x4 Well-Known Member

if anyone uses the HDMI feature, see if the picture on whatever TV they are hooked up to is affected. JB on my HD made the pic pixelated, and no longer nice and clear.
  13. TriciaH

It is Jelly Bean. 98.72.8.XT912

I have a verizon/moto process that keeps crashing. I did a cache clear already. It now automatically turns your WiFi on unless you tell it STOP doing that. Installed Chrome. I use FF lol.
  14. pjo1966

pjo1966 Active Member

My download has been suspended. I've seen other posts online from people saying the same thing. Has anyone actually completed the download?
  15. matterri

matterri New Member

Mine just started downloading about 10 minutes ago. Right now it is at 30%. My daughter has the Razr but she didn't get the update. I guess she will get it.
  16. mikefenn

mikefenn Member

Mine has finished and is about halfway through the install process. The green android buddy has a spinning blue shape spinning in his belly.
  17. Ridgerunner665

Ridgerunner665 Well-Known Member

Mine started downloading this all on its own. I was texting when it gave me the notification...
  18. Mine had started, but I got a message saying "the update has failed". Now when I check for updates it tells me I'm up to date... =(
  19. Ridgerunner665

Ridgerunner665 Well-Known Member

Mine just failed too...
  20. bradmatic

bradmatic Well-Known Member

i received popup notification of update, accepted, but it said update wasn't available.

i manually try to pull the update, but no success. it says my device is up to date!

i got so excited for a moment. :(
  21. al911er

al911er Active Member

Got the "update failed" also. :( "up to date" when checking. grrrr
  22. bradmatic

bradmatic Well-Known Member

Something tells me this was not supposed to happen.
  23. nfotiu

nfotiu Well-Known Member

Same with me. Was suspended at 78 percent and then failed and now says up to date
  24. My WiFi indicator is showing a lot of activity, I don't get the 'suspended' message when on cell data.

Oh well, got excited for a bit there...guess some of us will just have to wait a little bit longer!