1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

JellyBean - JELLYTIME for DHD/Inspire4g

1. ivicakc

ivicakc Well-Known Member

Hello There..
    After rooting DHD and trying different roms base don Android 2.3.x and ICS And JB - Finally I set My DHD on this amazing ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1778202

It's super Fast - everything works - and much better and stable that any other rom I've tried and Beleive I have..camera work's perfectly.
    i recommending it to everyone..

Is any of you install this ROM, what's are your experiences?
    Let's talk about it..

Advertisement
    :
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

3. ivicakc

4. D-U-R-X

I would offer my opinions, but I've not actually flashed that one :)
  5. ivicakc

i recommended you to try it, first i try codefireX, it's ok, but my contacts have suddenly disappeared, don't now why, than i flashed subsa prime 7, but, when you once try JB, dude, there is no coming back, so i find jellytime and its just wooooow :p
  6. jp007_uk

jp007_uk Active Member

7. ral

ral Well-Known Member

I might be the last guy in the here on Sense... and D-U-R-X singles me out to give you advice on Jelly Time :hello2:

ivicakc, sorry if you get confused about this, it's a long running private joke... :D
  8. D-U-R-X

I know that you have experience with that ROM ral ;)
  9. ivicakc

10. ivicakc

:thumbup:
  11. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Have not been on JellyTime for a month now. Middle of September I flashed R7.2 and a day or two later R8.

Thirteen builds in 30 days. That's a lot.
  12. D-U-R-X

A bit more of it than me though ;)
  13. ivicakc

Yes, it's a lot, but i runing r21 and it's pretty good, almost perfect.. Today i found a little bug on panorama, the screen is blinding when panorama is on..
  14. ral

ral Well-Known Member

R21 seems to be a good build. I would not rush to a update if R22 comes out. For better or worse JellyTime builds come out quickly which makes it exciting for those who really like to Beta test, but often times things going awry for several builds.
  15. SoliD84

SoliD84 Member

Hey, first post here, have installed JT today as my first experience of rooting and flashing.

Looks ok but I can't seem to sign in or get the play store to work (just crashes) so can't really do a lot with my phone. Has anyone got any tips or should I try to install again?

Or if not has anyone got any other roms to try?
  16. ivicakc

Did you try gapp? Work fine to me. I flash rom, then gapp and everything is ok.
  17. SoliD84

SoliD84 Member

Done a quick search before work but can't see exactly what gapp is, could you link me up please?
  18. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Here is the link.

If you flash this it will write over your existing Google applications.

Flash > Wipe Cache > Wipe Dalvik > Reboot.
  19. ivicakc

yep, download this gapp, put it somewhere on your sdcard, go to recovory, flash it and it's should be work..
    Ewoedo likes this.
  20. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

I flashed this but will go o back to ICS 8.8 due to similar issue as solid.

I flashed gapps cleared caches, but nothing from play will download. Comes up with blue loading bar but that's it. No notification it is downloading or anything.

Would really like to find a fix to this as I was loving jellybean.

Edit: As if the universe is out to get me, just as I posted this everything I attempted to download did in one go. Half an hour after I clicked install...
  21. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Normally when I have trouble with the Android Market I go into Settings > Apps > Clear Cache
    Ewoedo likes this.
  22. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

I'm am loving this. Jellybean is so smooth and fast.
  23. ivicakc

which one you installed? r21 or r22?
  24. hoganalley

hoganalley Member

I'm on R21 right now and will upgrade to R22 tonight. My only issues are there are still some video screw ups when watching youtube, my beautiful widgets clock and toggles disappear when I reboot the phone, and the speaker is still horrible. Let's hope 22 fixes this stuff
  25. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

I'm on r21