JellyBean - JELLYTIME for DHD/Inspire4g

Last Updated:

1. ivicakc

ivicakc Well-Known Member

maybe i find a solution about sound and it's very good for now, i'l give you a link tomorow (can't find it right now)..
    so please post experiance about r22, i'm stil on 21, i'm afraid to lose all app if i flash it, because i'm to lazy to instaled over and over again all my app..but i think if i flashed without wipe, maybe wont be deleted..

sorry for bad english..

there is a linkfor sound www.box.com/s/uovwzfi5bl4ybvs5z48v download file and flash it in recovery..

Advertisement
  2. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

does anyone jelly bean have a weird battery indicator mine was at around 30 percent charging (should be the correct one asI put it to charge at 20)

Took it off charger to make a call, now at 70 draining fast (most likely because 70 is not the correct charge)
  3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I've heard similar stories before... I think it's to do with your phone's battery stats being a little off. The phone resets it's battery stats each time you fully charge, so it's not something to worry about.

If you download Current Widget and put the widget on your homescreen, it lets you know how much power is being drawn by the battery while it is charging. You will notice that, even though the battery is showing at 100%, the phone still draws power. Once the phone reaches 0mA, you know that the phone is FULLY charged :)
    Mehta23 and Ewoedo like this.
  4. ivicakc

i had a similar experience, my battery was on 14% and i put phone on table, only wi-fi turned on, and after half hour battery was on 26% :D i don't know how :D
    i tried this once again but nothing, it's magical table obviously :D
  5. ral

ral Well-Known Member

D-U-R-X advice on the current widget is great. Once every month or two, let your phone die, power on again and wait for it to die a second time.

Charge till full, using the current widget to let you know it is full. For the next few weeks your battery will report the correct level.

Do not do this to often. Normally best to recharge at 15-30% and pulling from the charger when full. No harm pulling it even if not full.

Draining the battery completely, and charging the battery completely, too often stresses the battery and shortens its life. By design most devices report full at 90-95% and empty at 1-3%.
    Mehta23, Ewoedo and D-U-R-X like this.
  6. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

I usually leave my phone on charge in the mornings before work, and then when I get back until bed where I use it for a few hours and then back on charger overnight.

I normally let my phones go flat then full recharge once a month, as the battery indicator will always go a little bit off after a while.

This one was just so weird because going from 30% to 70% was such a huge change.
    ral likes this.
  7. ral

ral Well-Known Member

First battery cycle on a new ROM?

Remember the recalibration of the battery should not be done frequently. Only once every month or two. Just so your phone "remembers" where zero is. Recalibrating frequently will kill your battery faster.

I forgot which thread, whether here of XDA. Someone had his phone go on for two hours after it read zero.
    Ewoedo likes this.
  8. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

That would have been good at then time. Hits zero and he still has a lot of use.

This wasn't the first cycle for thisbrom
    ral likes this.
  9. ral

ral Well-Known Member

I can't explain the jump in the battery reading than.

R23 is out!

Looks promising from the changelog:

No major changes, just bug fixes... so should be an improved R22.
    Ewoedo likes this.
  10. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

Time to flash
  11. ivicakc

half an hour before R23, i was flashed R22 -.-
  12. ivicakc

i just flashed R23 and every time a won't to take a picture, my phone is restarting..anyone else with this bug?

only at 4MPX... wtf??
  13. Mehta23

Mehta23 Well-Known Member

Yes. All the time. I might upload some shots but mine went from 14% to 40 sometimes.

@ral would charging to 100% nearly all the time but recharging at 1-30% be ok?

I think I read somewhere that you should charge when the current output gets below 3% of the stated battery capacity?
  14. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Yes. But by 100%, just the 100% as reflected by the phone, and not the true 100% by letting the battery go 0 current flow on the Current Widget. Apple (ironically enough) discussed the buffer over "100%" when they released the iPad 3.

Seems to be correct. Otherwise why would manufacturers have your phone report full when it is still accepting a charge.

As for recharging, you should probably not let it go below 15% to often.

Draining to till it dies a second time and charging until the current widget reports zero should be used very sparingly, only to recalibrate.
    Mehta23 likes this.
  15. ivicakc

is there any chance to flash audio beats?
  16. Mehta23

Mehta23 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything like that on non sense roms... If it helps, I heard it's just a tuned equaliser.... So you get an app (e.g ZPlayer) and adjust it there
    ral likes this.
  17. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

The ROM comes with dspmanager. Maybe mess with the equalizer in there.
    ral likes this.
  18. ivicakc

i flashed awesome beats from samsung s3 but nothing is change in sound, it's the same thing like dsp.
    Ewoedo and ral like this.
  19. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Yup. It's just tuned to be heavy on Bass I think.
    Ewoedo and ivicakc like this.
  20. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

One reason I don't want beats on my phone. My music would sound horrible with heavy Bass.
    ivicakc likes this.
  21. ivicakc

Acknowledged :party:
  22. ral

ral Well-Known Member

R25 out... Two versions.

Happy flashing.
    ivicakc and Ewoedo like this.
  23. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

Glad they added the n4 features into. I wanted to try the keyboard, so this will save time.

Thanks ral.
  24. ivicakc

i will wait for 26 or 27 to fix all bugs with the camera, I've read all morning posts and comment, so i decided to wait for next release :)
  25. Ewoedo

Ewoedo Well-Known Member

I downloaded and haven't flashed. I've set up my phone over and over again lately so have decided to just sit with r24