1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

JellyBean Update for Samsung galaxy s2 DanishSupport

1. Finndo

Finndo New Member

Hello! Is there is a new update for Samsung galaxy s2 Danish?
    model number is: GT-I9100
    Android version: 4.0.4
    Baseband Version I9100XXLQ6
    Core Version: 3.0.15-1114882 dpi @ DELL163 # 3

Finndo

Advertisement
    :
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Finndo! :)

To check if the Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2, update is available for your phone, see posts #1, #2 and #3 in the sticky at the top of the forum, entitled, "Jelly Bean update - Dummies Guide".
    Finndo likes this.
  3. SCPadgeebar

SCPadgeebar Well-Known Member

SamMobile said Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy S2 and Note would be this March.
    Finndo likes this.
  4. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

The first official JB updates were released for the SGSII, GT-i9100, about 2 weeks ago. :confused:
    Finndo likes this.
  5. Finndo

Finndo New Member

I found this on my phone:

PDA:I9100XWLPY
    PHONE: I9100XXLQ6
    CSC: I9100NEELP6
    Build Info: Wed Sep 19 18:11:36 KST 2012
  6. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Well-Known Member

looks like NEE (Nordic) has not been released yet.
    Finndo likes this.
  7. Finndo

Finndo New Member

ok :-/ Maybe soon??
  8. Miths000

Miths000 Well-Known Member

After a long and painful upgrade (the last one or now seemingly two firmware updates available kept failing over air, Kies kept throwing up stumbling blocks on my desktop PC, and now I finally managed to upgrade through Kies on my Win 8 laptop, though it required two error messages, one Kies restart and one phone reconnect), my Danish Galaxy S2 (NEE Nordic code) is now running 4.1.2.

I was somewhat startled after the reboot by the very different looking design of login screen and notification bar, as well as having to go through a few information screens (initially I thought my phone had actually been reset). I don't remember anything that drastic when my Transformer TF300 tablet was upgraded to Jelly Bean.
    Fortunately everything - including Apex Launcher - appears to be where it was before, aside from widgets having to be readded to the homescreens. I was also notified of the available upgrade to Google Now, which is up and running (even if most of the information cards available are as useless for me on my phone as they are on my tablet, the majority of the time).