jerks over @ another forum won't answer my ?General

1. justabrake

justabrake Well-Known Member

I don't have the SGS2 and so I can't specifically say where but I think it was in settings where you close out apps that you don't need open anymore in so you could save on battery life so in the same settings there is the ram or memory Tab to free up memory, Every time I went to free up the memory it always showed 19 apps being freed up and if clicked again it'll show like 3 then none so my question is if I closed all apps why is this showing all these apps using memory :confused:

I appreciate any and all reply's

Advertisement
  2. ultradroid

ultradroid So many android phones... VIP Member

Well, if you simply want to stop the app from running, go to Settings/Applications/manage applications and find your app by name. Clicking on the app will bring up a screen that gives a number of options - the first one being "Force Stop".

HTH,

-Mike
  3. justabrake

justabrake Well-Known Member

That is not the question, I'm Not asking about stopping them., The question is why are all these apps running in memory When I shut down all apps.
  4. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

justabrake likes this.
  5. maerlim

maerlim Well-Known Member

Those are probably your desktop widgets that are being closed (temporarily, until you go back to the home screen).
  6. khangmai4591

khangmai4591 New Member

HI, I have the same issue. the phone is getting hot when browsing internet. and the hot heat comes from the front below the front camera. has anyone have that issue? how to solve it? Thanks