Jetflicks on vzw galaxy nexusSupport

1. Mikey P

Mikey P Well-Known Member

I paid for the one month sub. and when I go to the tv show I want to watch, there are no episodes to chose from. It just redirects me back to the "choose subscription" option. My card has already been charged and I rec. my confirmation email. I was really looking forward to using this app and am highly dissapointed. I am not sure if it's because I am using a Galaxy Nexus or what. I would not think so as this runs off the browser. Am I doing something wrong, does it take a few days for the subscription to kick in...any help???

Advertisement
    :
  2. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with jetflicks

I'm moving this thread to the VZW Galaxy Nexus sub forum so that you'll get more attention in there.

thanks for understanding :)
  3. Jake43

Jake43 Well-Known Member

While I have never used Jetflicks, have you tried downloading the Jetflicks app from the Market?
    landolakes and trophynuts like this.
  4. Mikey P

Mikey P Well-Known Member

yes, i have downloaded the app and it is just basically a shortcut that takes you to the mobile page. my card has been charged and i even have an email confirm saying i'm good to go. i've heard great things about the service but for some reason it is not working for me. just checking to see if i'm missing something.