job search appsSupport

Last Updated:

1. ssandler

ssandler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone know if there is a application to assist in searching for new jobs. career builder, monster, etc??

Advertisement
  2. confluence

confluence Well-Known Member

i don't see this happening anytime soon as there is probably no demand for it. most people like to look for jobs from home. if you are seriously finding yourself needing to do a job search while "on-the-go", then just open the web browser. it's fast and effective.

3. jmorisey

jmorisey Well-Known Member

If you are trying to find a job - you probably shouldn't have spent the money you did for the Incredible!

JUST KIDDNG!

I did a quick search in the market for "job" and a few came up, but they were no-namers... but try them out at least!

Jon

4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Isn't there a craigslist app for android out there? Depending on your level of employment, this may be an option for you.

Found it, might be worth a shot, looks like it's more for classified (selling) though :(

5. megaloxana

megaloxana New Member

I really like Job Search by Indeed.com

6. line6ix

line6ix Active Member

Indeed is the only one i've come across so far in the App Store. I've used their actual website before and like it, haven't checked the app yet though.

7. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

There is an Indeed.com app and it works great. It's an aggregator so you shouldn't need anything else.

8. beducation2

beducation2 New Member

There are lot of job opportunity in china especially teaching job . There is an Android and iPhone app fpr searching for job it called ChinaJobsApp it really works .
    All the best guys.