Joining Contacts HELP!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Herbie5075

Herbie5075 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having joining contacts from facebook with existing contacts in my phone.

I've done it with a good chunk of them but there are a few that when i hit join theres no contacts that comes up on the next screen so that i can choose.

I've tried doing it with the facebook contact, even though it says that facebook contacts are read only, and the phone contact

It's rather annoying because a lot of them did it with no problem. Any information would be helpful

Advertisement
  2. fatjedi

fatjedi New Member

I'm having the same issue with no solution to give yet.

3. stlcity

stlcity Member

This is how I did it:

Log off the facebook on droid. It will say something about breaking the link between the contacts. Click OK
    . Change the names on the contact list in the phone to match the corresponding names on facebook
    . Log back into facebook
    . when given an option to sync the contacts choose the one that says" synch contacts in the phone"
    . it will join both the info on FB and the contact info in the contact list.(it even imports the photograph from facebook)
    . the only problem is that the contacts not on the list in your phone will no longer appear

Hope this helps.