Joining the family

Last Updated:

1. LimaI896

LimaI896 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Everyone!

I recently just picked up the Samsung Captivate i896 as it became available to Rogers last week. So far I am really liking this phone and the whole android feel to it and I know I haven't even broke the ice on this phones capabilities.

For the past year I owned an iPhone 3GS, for the first half of the year I have to say I liked the phone but then it just started to irritate me. Always needing to jailbreak to have any fun with it, the battery started to crap out and with out a removable battery it became truly annoying. Being jailbroken I noticed the phone would lag a lot. Just basically got tired of it, seemed more frustrating then a phone that I enjoyed. Before that I was a crackberry addict with an 8300 curve :D

Now I am happy with my Android phone :), the display, the camera, the whole software capabilities with what I been reading about froyo, FLASHH, and best of all the freedom!
    Any advice on how to better my experiance let me know, I am definitely not one to be scared to try to do things to a phone(been reading a bit about rooting). Main things I use this phone for is texting/browser/games/music so any guidance in those areas would be great.

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    My fellow Galaxy S owner ;)

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Please feel free to join the conversations! If you need any help getting around, PM me. :)

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!