1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Jorte Calander widget not showing up on my screen...

Last Updated:

1. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently found Jorte Calander widget. However, when I add it to my screen, its not there(?)

I can removed it, and it takes up the space on the screen, but its NOT THERE. Wtf?

I emailed the dev but no response in a week, so I figured maybe some of you Jorte users experienced this problem?

Advertisement
  2. jimdroid

jimdroid Well-Known Member

which widget? there are many. I've been using it for months, works great for me. I've tried 4 or 5 widgets (including tasks), never a problem.

Which ROM are you using?

3. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

2.1 stock.

None of the widgets will show up, I will add them to a home screen, but they are invisible :(

4. Jerseyfirefighter

Jerseyfirefighter Member

Im having the issue that when I pull up my list of widgets to add, jorte's selection of different sizes do not even come up. I like having a screen set aside for the calendar... any thoughts on why its not showing up? SS 4.8

5. wildrose

wildrose Member

When you select the widgets you want Jorte to display in the settings menu, have you rebooted your phone for the changes to take effect? This was a mistake I made, but once you've rebooted, the widgets you've selected will be in the widget list