Jorte Calendar Doesn't Display Google Calendar EventsSupport

1. artmanphoto

artmanphoto Active Member

My daughter is using a Verizon LG Alley running Android 2.2.1. She has been using the stock Google calendar. Today she installed the free Jorte calendar on her Alley and it does not display the her Google calendar events. In the Jorte settings she has selected the Jorte calender (not the Google calendar).

I am using Jorte on my Verizon Motorola Droid X with no problems - it displays my Google calendar perfectly.

Does anyone know why Jorte is not displaying the Google calendar events on the LG Alley?

Thanks for your help!

Bill

Advertisement
    :
  2. KingOfGreen

KingOfGreen Well-Known Member

did you try going into jorte settings and selecting "google calendar" or stock calendar instead of jorte calendar
  3. artmanphoto

artmanphoto Active Member

Thanks! You are correct! I had her select Google calendar and everything working great. I must have had a brain freeze when I selected Jorte calendar.
  4. smitty543

smitty543 Well-Known Member

Jorte does not want to sync with Google Desktop calendar - either to or from!:mad:

If I try to change setting to import, it merely duplicated or triplicates what I already have. When I go to settings and sync, the all parts of google sync EXCEPT calendar which merely 'hangs up' with the sync circle spinning.

Any thoughts, or suggestion for a calendar app that shows month AND items on each day??

Thanks.
  5. garyward

garyward New Member

Browsing through another thread, I was alerted to having to set up the original calendar app on my new android tablet before jorte would see the calendar and start syncing.

Once I went back and added a calendar on the original factory set app, all my stuff automatically synced to jorte.

I had spent several days trying to figure this out, and it was such a simple fix in the end.
    smitty543 likes this.
  6. smitty543

smitty543 Well-Known Member

How did you add Jorte or original Calendar App???