• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jorte calendar won't synch

GalaxyS2Kent

Sep 2, 2011
England
Yes, I know there are other threads on this subject and I've read them all (did a search, in fact!) but although I've followed the suggestions, it still doesn't work. On a few threads, people have posted that they finally got it to work, but they didn't say HOW! Here's the summary of my situation:

- Synch between my Outlook calendar and Google Calendar is fine. I have the two-way option checked.
- Events added to Outlook calendar and Google calendar DO appear in my Jorte calendar, so synch that direction works alright.
- Events added via Jorte do NOT appear on the Google or Outlook calendars but they DO show up on the generic Calendar app on my Samsung Galaxy II.

I have tried checking/unchecking just about every option I can find: MyCalendar, (my name) Calendar, etc. I feel a bit like Alice..... things are curiouser and curiouser!

Was hoping someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. I thought a lot of people used Jorte.

If there's a better calendar app, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Update: Well, I could not get Jorte to synch no matter what I tried so it's now uninstalled. I installed another one called aCalendar and it seems to work fine. I can synch in any direction between Google calendar - Outlook 2007 calendar - aCalendar app. Success at last!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones