Jorte Calendar

Last Updated: 2012-05-25 00:47:58
  1. Datsme

Datsme New Member

How do I change the default time zone, rather than manually changing it in every appointment entry?

Advertisement
  2. ZepTepi

ZepTepi Well-Known Member

I've found that to be a bit frustrating as well. I'm still trying to find out how to get support for the app from the company that makes it. Hard to believe there are companies out there who don't have support for thier products.
  3. sgosnell

sgosnell Well-Known Member

The default timezone should be the same as the timezone set on your device. If you have to change it, you may have it set wrong on your phone/tablet.
  4. dslee

dslee New Member

I set my phone to get its time automatically, so I can't set the time zone. This is a very annoying aspect. I love Jorte otherwise. Is there any other way to set the time zone?

David
  5. EdInBham

EdInBham New Member

I have two calendars on Jorte -- one for my business and one for my personal life. I make an entry for the business account, and it is set for GMT - 6 (Central time). If I make an entry for the personal account, it is set for GMT.

I tried reading the Jorte help, but it seems to be written in some language that uses English words, but not English syntax and grammar.

In case it makes a difference, I am running Android version 2.3.4 on a Droid 2 and Jorte is version 1.4.5.

Ed