Joyn Now AvailableGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Joyn is now available
    FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about joyn by MetroPCS
    5.Q.When I use joyn services, will it affect my data usage?Yes, joyn services that are not over a Wi-Fi connection will count against your data plan if there is a data cap.

Advertisement
  2. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I don't see an option to video chat though it is greyed out

Sent from my typewriter.
  3. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

iTypewrited does not support that feature yet. I heard iTypewrited 6 is going to have it :rolleyes:
  4. Johnny Crapple

Lol is figured it out just share live video

Sent from my typewriter.
  5. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

can someone post the apk?
  6. Johnny Crapple

Download on Google play

Sent from my typewriter.
  7. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

It's in the Metro app store for the Motion, you can get it directly from there.
    Also for the SIII, Attain and Quattro.
  9. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

10. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

if your getting a "package invalid" message when trying to download just turn your wifi off and download through 4G.

if thats not the case...i dont know.
  11. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

It doesn't work on the esteem :'( [​IMG]
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

oh, i thought you were talking about the motion. tough luck man.

i got it to work with my motion. had to download it from the metro app store. glad i didnt uninstall the metro app store. the play store blocked me for some reason.

seems like a lot of the features for this app dont work unless the person you're communicating with also has joyn.
  13. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

For me all features work except video chat. Guess no one I know has it yet :-(
    (Unless I skipped some)
  14. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I can make a phone call and send messages through Joyn but replies to texts don't show up in Joyn but in the phones native message app.

Though some people's messages do show up and i know they don't have MetroPCS. Maybe Joyn is compatible with other rich communication apps.
  15. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Idk why the replies don't show. But isn't metro the first with rich communications?
  16. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

I only got it for the wifi calling. This will be great for times when I'm in a location with weak or no cell signal but good wifi, I can still get and make calls without having to change phone #'s or use a third-party app.
  17. miami786male

miami786male Member

Hi
    Everything i open this app crashes.. is this happening to anybody else that has a lg motion and is trying to use this app ??
    adanmex likes this.