JoyOS?

1. OK.. ive read around there is this ROM called 'JoyOS' and it is available for MDPI/HDPI and can be in english or chinese, and it looks like iOS..
    There are alot of guides out there on how to port it, but is it possible on our phone?
    Port LewaOS and JoyOS to Your Android Phone | xda-developers
    Also, i know the two major devs around here (Borai + Req) don't like doing dirty ports, but is this possible to do on our phone???

Advertisement
  2. pressy4pie

pressy4pie Well-Known Member

Miui?
  3. I think its something like it.....
  4. genovdot

genovdot Well-Known Member

Lewa os leans more towards the miui feel as where joy os virtually gives you an iPhone
  5. pressy4pie

"feel of an iphone" i figure if it does not actually HAVE siri i dont care lol.
  6. genovdot

Lol. It doesn't, but we do have iris is the market. Close enough.
  7. Yeah its like a MIUI like iOS theme, but works on MDPI.
    Thats a difference..
  8. pressy4pie

i dont like iris much.
  9. genovdot

Looks pretty damn cool to me. I would want it
  10. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

I think its cm7 based like miui gb. If you guys want I can try to port it. Roms like this dont have source so a "dirty port" is the only way to get it to work. I think it would be easy to port.
  11. borrows1000

borrows1000 Member

haha yeah ive been working on lewaOS for a while now, i made the thread a while back but I've just been debugging and trying to make the build a little more stable. it boots and has some FC's and bugs but for the most part runs really smooth like miui. I havent really looked into joyOS but if its as easy as leewa then you could have it booting in less than a day..
  12. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

I have joyos booting. Give me a few days and ill post a beta build.
  13. Wow that was pretty quick, thanks, i guess!
  14. damn you!!! lol i got 2 versions booting last night
    which joyos rom did you use?