JRummy's Remix v0.6 and LWP help.

Last Updated:

1. hexon

hexon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I finally rooted 2.1 for the first time and installed the CyanMod 6.0.6.1 ROM but I'm having problems using the terminal to install the extra LWP's from the "goodies" file. I typed "su lwpbiowater" in the terminal and it ended up deleting two of my LWP's (the water and grass ones) but it didn't let me switch to the biowater LWP. Have I done something wrong?

Advertisement
  2. bigdroiddog

bigdroiddog Well-Known Member

I am also looking for help with this method. i have jrummy's latest blue theme. I downloaded the googdies.zip and placed it on the root of my sd card as instructed from his site. I ran scripts such as the biowater lwp and its basically saying it cannot find the folder. The website says do not rename the folder, im confused and would love some help with this also. The terminal emulater its easy just type in su (enter) the your script then (enter). Not sure what else to do but i would like to utilize some of the goodies and the scripts listed on this page JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

3. jrummy16

jrummy16 Well-Known Member

Download the file v0.6 goodies and extract the file "goodies" and place it on the root of your sdcard. Hexon, you are typing the scripts wrong

type "su" (then hit enter) "thescriptyouwant" (then hit enter).

Hope this helps.. and it's a lot easier to ask on my thread so I don't have to sign up here (I guess I should sign up anyways) :)

bigdroiddog and hexon like this.
  4. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!!

5. bigdroiddog

OMG, I have summoned a master, seriously thank you, its an honor, you do great work, thank you for your help and all you do for us droid lovers.

6. bigdroiddog

I did it, i don't feel like such a noob after all. Now if i could just figure out the purpose of all the scripts and find uses for all of them im set.

7. borgey401

borgey401 Member

wow you guys got the master himself to answer your questions....JRUMMY IS A BEASTTTTTTTTTTTT