1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Juice defender applicationSupport

1. TrisTan5267

TrisTan5267 Well-Known Member

Anyone here used the application Juice defender, free version. Does it actually help you improve your battery life? Is it safe to use it?

Advertisement
  2. adomantay

adomantay New Member

it's given me better battery life and i've had it installed for the past few weeks. no issues with it as of yet.

Installed on my Droid
  3. TrisTan5267

What phone are you using dude? Samsung Galaxy Ace?
  4. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

I just installed the app... Testing it for two days... Will post back the feedback...
  5. TrisTan5267

i don't actually know what happened but i think the longer i used my ace, the more it became better. yesterday i was using wifi for about 3 - 4 hours. exploring the market, looking for new apps and games and installing them. my battery went down for about 40%. basing from the battery icon at the top right. earlier, i used wifi with the same number of hours and the same actions but with downloading and installing the database to my dictionary and it only went down for i think 10% or 15%.

i don't know what made my ace become better especially in my battery and in the performance.

1. was it probably it was because everytime i charge it was off?

2. was it probably, i charge it first off, then after charge turned it on, used it a little after 10% - 15% battery went down, charged it again until finished charging. what do you call this again? continuous charging?

3. was it probably the juice defender that helped me out?

guys! one more thing. when you charge your phone, does it signify that it is full charge? does it tell you that it is full? or you just see the battery icon being full, then that's full for you?
  6. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

it shows an additional icon when full...

nd the defender has extended the battery life :)