Juice Defender free versionSupport

Last Updated:

1. edcooper714

edcooper714 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Juice Defender free version for the past 3 weeks. I have an idea that it helps but not sure.
    I have now disabled it to try to determine if it's adding to the battery life. If you have any experience with Juice Defender I'd like your feedback.

1. Does it add hours of battery life
    2. Does it effect performance
    3. Any other intuitive info

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Robo1007

Robo1007 Well-Known Member

I have had juice defender running and I haven't tried running a day without it but that is a good idea. My friend who has an Eris ran it and said it helped give him a couple extra hours of battery, it does however hinder streamig audio through slacker, pandora, or last.fm thats one thing I haven't been able to get around bu with atk, juice defender, systra monitor I am getting over a day of battery with mild use which has been nice. I will try to help your experiment and see if it does really help battery life.

3. edcooper714

edcooper714 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have disabled Juice Defender now for 2 days and find that the battery life has not changed. I do notice that my apps load quicker. Will run it disabled for a full week and see then enable JD and see if I still notice a difference. I am on V8 update by the way.

Robo1007 likes this.
  4. Robo1007

Robo1007 Well-Known Member

Thanks ed keep us posted because I would love to run one less app if it really doesn't help. Thanks for sharing!