Juice Defender: Plus or Ultimate worth it?

Last Updated:

1. TripleB67

TripleB67 Member

I currently have Juice Defender Free installed on my Droid 4 (for about 3 days now). It claims to be extending my battery life 1.33 times.

I see that there is a Plus Version ($1.99) and an Ultimate Version ($4.99).

I am wanting to know if you feel either of these versions are worth the upgrade cost?

On a typical weekday I have my phone on all the time but do not check it from around 8am until 1:30pm (I'm a teacher) and then after 1:30pm I probably check it every 45 minutes or so; or when it signals me that I have a text, phone call, or someone responded to something on Facebook. I have WiFi at home and at work.

Thanks for any and all help!

2. ofteno

ofteno Member

Download green power :)
    I used to had juice defender but i switched ;) (i bought the premiun)
  3. Bloomy6

Bloomy6 Well-Known Member

I have JD ultimate. Imo, it helps. People will argue about but Imo, it helps. I have run my phone with and without it turned on and I can tell a difference. It won't keep your phone on for 2 days but I feel like it does extend the battery life.
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

The difference between the paid options and the free ones is the level of customizing available, allowing the best battery savings with your preferred usage. I considered getting JD, but the free version of Green Power has all the options I need.