1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

juice defender problems

1. Coolguy71261

Coolguy71261 Well-Known Member

it seems to want to turn my screen on randomly, odd its supposed to save battery. pandora only play one song before i have to re-enable connection yes i have it allowed in the jd apps.

i am running the ultimate version. zombie stomped 1.7 rom

Advertisement
    :
  2. Coolguy71261

ok now ive updated to the rooted 596 and it just kills my battery till it dies
  3. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

Try installing OS MONITOR to see what's eating the CPU.
  4. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

Go into the Juice Defender "status" and you can play with the settings there, including overriding the WiFi settings so that it won't touch it. (I had the same WiFi) problems and that's what I have to finally do). Otherwise, it works fine for me on non-rooted Gingerbread so maybe it's a conflict with your ROM also?
  5. Coolguy71261

Ok would y5 turn off wifi when screen is off
  6. bigshotproducer

bigshotproducer Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think JD is compatible with GB yet....
  7. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

Its not... it will play havoc with your GingerBread phone. I had some of the same problems, especially with it taking forever to reconnect to the network upon wake. Just not GB compatible yet.
  8. Coolguy71261

oh thanks guys. ill see how it goes with the new rom Hateraid
  9. Albie

Albie New Member

Hi guys,

This is Albie with Latedroid, creators of JuiceDefender.

Just wanted to point out that we have a great Support Forum for this kind of technical issues. ...We are a super small team and it's quite challenging for us to be present in the gazillion Andoird Forums out there, but JuiceDefender's community is very active on its official Forum, so I encourage to you address any doubt/question/issue here: http://Support.JuiceDefender.com.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, the whole community will benefit from it!

Btw, Gingerbread is fully supported!
    SimsDelt likes this.
  10. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

Thanks Albie for the response. Didn't know that Juice Defender even had a forum. Appreciate the info.
    Albie likes this.
  11. itm

itm Well-Known Member

I've also got a problem with Juice Defender Ultimate 3.5.6 turning my screen on every couple of minutes. I have a Desire Z, running CyanogenMod 7.0.3.
    If I disable Juice Defender the screen stays off.
    I looked at the JuiceDefender support blog but couldn't find any reference to this issue. Nor could I work out how to raise an issue there.
    Is it simply that JD isn't compatible with CM7 or my device?
  12. oscarmbv

oscarmbv New Member

I
  13. itm

itm Well-Known Member

14. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I gave up on it a year ago when Froyo gave me better battery life.