Juice Defender Timeout Constantly Shuts OffSupport

Last Updated:

1. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I've been using Juice Defender for a while. It's been working good. The issue I have is the timeout function shuts itself off all the time. I open Juice Defender, it's not enabled. i enable it, then 5 minutes later, it's off.

Around the same time, my battery life has been going down a bit. I rarely use a lot of data, so I'm not sure what's going on. All the other settings stay where I set them.

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I have been having a similar problem with it and I don't know the solution but I find when its not enabled if you run the setup again (one of the tabs on the bottom) its seems to be ok for a few days again. I wonder if it was something in their recent update that made it happen. Anyone with better solution I'd be glad to hear.

3. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

I've read in here that the new upgrade messed up the app.

4. stocker

stocker Well-Known Member

My juice defender hasn't worked since they updated it. I am not sure if it turns off/disables itself. (haven't checked that but will). But before the update, the widget used to show me the mulitple battery life measurement. Nowadays it shows 0.00 if anything at all. Plus Juiceplotter keeps crashing. Might just pitch the app until they get it sorted.

5. LordTakyon

LordTakyon Active Member

Juicedefender was fine for me until earlier when I updated it. Now it gives errors, often will not shut down the connection or re-enable it. Shame really.

6. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mine works fine - except the timeout portion. It's annoying. The overnight setting really saves some life.

7. midoriblue

midoriblue New Member

Just recently JD plus has been giving me grief.
    When i enable it (when it's gone off) the app says that it's loading settings and then takes up to 3 minutes before it comes up with an error and I need to do a forced shutdown.

Then when it eventually starts my wifi needs to be manually started when I'm home. Used to do that automatically.

I have frequent black screens since the upgrade.

Pity though...when it worked it seemed fine and even reported that it increased my battery time by 2

Might need to wait for another update.

Samsung Galaxy S Froyo