JuiceDefender UltimateJuice ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. candi3188

candi3188 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have installed JD UltimateJuice, after seeing on the forums that it has helped battery life significantly. However, after configuring it, I keep getting this error:
    ERROR: Error enabling data, giving up
    Warning:[null]
    Warning: RemoteException!
    Warning: Error enabling data, retrying

It should be turning on wi-fi when the screen is on and 3g should be disabled all the time except for 3 minutes every hour. My 3g seems to be staying on.
    Has anyone else encountered this? And have you found a solution?

Advertisement
  2. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

It's probably a combination of settings, list here all your settings or post pic of your J/D. When you bring up J/D, the top half list out all the settings.

3. candi3188

candi3188 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As posted in another thread, my settings are nearly identical to yours, the only variation being the apps you have programmed with JD and the scheduling intervals. I ended up uninstalling and re-installing and that seems to have fixed it. Hopefully it stays that way.

4. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall? Possibly power cycle the phone before reinstalling? I had that once with the free version, and that did the trick.

5. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it's working now. I did disabled juice defender, rebooted, enabled and configured. Come back and let us know in a few days if it helps.