• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help JuiceDefender UltimateJuice Problem

I have installed JD UltimateJuice, after seeing on the forums that it has helped battery life significantly. However, after configuring it, I keep getting this error:
ERROR: Error enabling data, giving up
Warning:[null]
Warning: RemoteException!
Warning: Error enabling data, retrying

It should be turning on wi-fi when the screen is on and 3g should be disabled all the time except for 3 minutes every hour. My 3g seems to be staying on.
Has anyone else encountered this? And have you found a solution?

I have installed JD UltimateJuice, after seeing on the forums that it has helped battery life significantly. However, after configuring it, I keep getting this error:
ERROR: Error enabling data, giving up
Warning:[null]
Warning: RemoteException!
Warning: Error enabling data, retrying

It should be turning on wi-fi when the screen is on and 3g should be disabled all the time except for 3 minutes every hour. My 3g seems to be staying on.
Has anyone else encountered this? And have you found a solution?

It's probably a combination of settings, list here all your settings or post pic of your J/D. When you bring up J/D, the top half list out all the settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones