July 16th Droid X delivery Support Group

Last Updated:

1. bc6droid

bc6droid Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok for some reason youre not going to BB or VZW to pick up your X on the 15th. Maybe youll order it online or a VZW csr will place an order for you. So while others have their X's we'll be waiting for FedEx to deliver ours and that will truly bite big time so let chat about it.

Advertisement
  2. Araldo

Araldo Well-Known Member

Pff, I have to wait for the 20th if I want my stupid NE2 $50 credit. I dont wanna hear it. There probably wont be any left.

3. bc6droid

bc6droid Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ouch the 20th thats crazy, hopefully they'll have some. The way VZW is talking it sounds like theyll have more than enough to go around and extras.

4. Araldo

Araldo Well-Known Member

Im not worried about it. I just hope my Storm1 will last. LOL I have cracks all over the screen and its becoming unresponsive. I hate the storm with a passion! Sometimes I beat it like a red headed step child.:eek:

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Well, doc... it all started many, many years ago. I was 5, you see.... ;)

6. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

In a galaxy far far away...

7. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

My NE2 goes into effect on the 22nd. I just visited a Verizon store and asked if they could move it up, but was turned down. I didn't push the issue, but will probably try to get it changed over the phone. I would think that they could move it up a few days.

8. kcs7272

kcs7272 Well-Known Member

It has been stated by most of the major tech sites that Verizon is allowing anyone with an upgrade date in 2010 to upgrade early to the Droid X.

9. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

Yes they did confirm that I am eligible for the early upgrade. I am trying to get the $50 NE2 credit on top of that.

10. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

I just got my moms upgrade and ne2 moved up from November, so I'm sure a few days would be a gimmie. Make sure you call and not go into a store. Over the phone I've had some crazy sh!t done for me. If you get turned down try again and again......

11. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

Did you call just to get your NE2 moved up or were you also ordering a phone at the time? I think they will do it, but I guessing it really isn't worth calling until I can order the phone.

12. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

My NE2 date was the 22nd also, I got it moved to yesterday after a couple of calls. I had to call twice so don't give up, 1st CSR turned me down flat, the 2nd one did it on the spot. The corp stores WILL NOT do it under any circumstances but the right CSR will.......

13. Boom175

Boom175 Member

I am away with the military so I won't be able to get it until the 24th! Hope theres some left!!

14. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

I found out years ago that to get stuff done like this, it depends on who you talk to.

15. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

Thanks, I sent off an email and will try calling. Worse case I have to wait an extra week.

16. tbert

tbert Well-Known Member

I think this situation is win-win. If you get the phone on time, hooray! If not, you'll get a chance to get more info on the Samsung Fascinate and make a better informed decision. Where's the downside =D?

17. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

The email I sent over the weekend asking for my NE2 to be moved up 7 days was turned down, but I called CS yesterday and she agreed to move it up. It is still showing the 22nd on my account, but I'm guessing it might take a day or two to update.

18. Birdman2004

Birdman2004 Well-Known Member

lol this cracked me up :D