Jumped shit and loving every minute of it!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angermeans, Mar 30, 2010.

1. angermeans

angermeans Active Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Hello everyone,

Last week I finally dumped my iPhone 3Gs (after owning all three generations) and twenty nine dollars later I was awaiting my new AT&T banded Nexus One. In case you wondered I live in Idaho and to my surprise there was no tax added so it was $529 flat with overnight shipping. I finally got my phone last Wednesday afternoon and I must say that I am very impressed with Android OS and also very impressed with HTC hardware. The screen is absolutely gorgeous and I had no idea a mobile phone screen could be so crisp and bright. I did a bunch of research before my switch and to be honest I should of done it earlier. It is such a relief to see how great Apple's competition has come a long in just one short year. (I have spent a good amount of time playing around with my friend's G1 awhile back, in case you was wondering) At the time I thought it had some potential, but owning everything Apple it was to much to make the switch. I know I will have a few work arounds, but it is well worth the open environment and many great features that Android 2.1 has to offer.

I have spent the last week wowing over my phone again, and I haven't done that since the first iPhone. I am sorry this is so long, and I will wrap it up. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to meeting you all in the near future. If you have any question feel free to hit me up. I will be more than happy to help out if I can. I don't have much to offer because I am new, but if you all have any questions of how AT&T Nexus One is working let me know.

Have a great night all

Advertisement
  2. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Kansas, United States
    Hmmm... Did you mean- "Jumped Ship"? haha

Welcome!

3. Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard !

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!!

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: