June 23rd release date

Last Updated:

1. Curt941

Curt941 Well-Known Member

Just talked to the local verizon store and the guy said they were getting droid X's on the 23rd. I said "You mean tomorrow?" and he said "yeah, not sure when the shipment is arriving since we usually get shipments on Fridays, but we are getting them tomorrow."

I'm going to call around to some other stores to confirm.

Advertisement
  2. Curt941

Curt941 Well-Known Member

Ok, just called another store and he said "according to the commercial, sometime next month"

So, either the first store was f*cking with me, or the guy let something slip he wasn't supposed to...
  3. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I doubt they will be on sale tomorrow, tomorrow is suppose to be a big announcement maybe that is what the first guy meant.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Unless you have just discovered one of the "sites" where the "escaped" Droid X's can be found.
  5. nicallen63

nicallen63 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that same thing. Maybe tomorrow will be the day the "escaped" Droid X's start showing up.
  6. Wolfedude88

True.
  7. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

I hope my store is one of those sites...
  8. Wolfedude88

Me too, but i sincerely doubt it. I will just be happy to get one of these babies even if I have to wait and pay for it.
  9. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I am really starting to wonder about it myself. Not a fan of the physical styling, and like Sense a lot, but that huge screen is awesome, a couple buddies have 4.3" screen phones (HD2 and EVO 4G). They make fun of me cause I have an Incredible on order, and it has a 3.7
  10. I just cant wait for the release so i can get a hold of one of these
  11. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

ME TOO!!! Even if I can't upgrade yet, I'm super excited to just go into a store and play with it!!! twss
    ckochinsky125 likes this.