Junk/Block Mail on Droid XSupport

Last Updated:

1. CCCC

CCCC Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm starting to get junk mail sent directly to my phone through my hotmail email account. I have added both the sender and the senders domain to the list using Windows Live Mail Beta. These emails are still getting through to my Droid X. First, there are no option on the phone to block emails is there? And secondly, there is not an option to add emails to any junk folder on the phone either that I have found. Anyone else having this problem? I've tried both adding my email accounts through Corporate (for hotmail/msn) and the email option on the phone.

CCCC

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

I periodically see junk/spam e-mail showing up on my DX from one of my other e-mail accounts. I'm running Cloudmark Desktop One on my desktop client but, apparently, my e-mail server is still sending a copy of the e-mail to my DX. Annoying but tolerable...

Hopefully, one of these days, someone will come up with a decent Spam e-mail filter for Android.

3. famac!

famac! Well-Known Member

Set your hotmail option to "exclusive". Only mail from your contacts gets into your inbox. Everything else goes into the junk mail folder.