Just a heads up

Last Updated:

1. Hughett

Hughett Member This Topic's Starter

If your planning on having your droid shipped to an address different then your billing address, you may have problems.

I ordered my droid over the phone this morning at 5:30am CST. A full 7 hours later at 12:30 I received a call from someone at Verizon's fraud prevention department wanting to make sure my order was legit and not someone hacking my account.

I can see the idea here, but it might just make the difference of getting your phone Friday or Monday.

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

They do this with everything now and days. Im sure it wont delay your phone getting shipped. If it is getting shipped overnight it doesn't make a difference.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I've had my phones and accessories delivered to my work. Never had a problem. In fact, I just got my accessories today, at work, fwiw.

4. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Yeah seems to be a good idea, you never know with people now-a-days.

5. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah i would much rather wait an extra day and be safe then have to go through the hassle of if it was someone else going through the bank which can take weeks to get straightened out

6. xsists

xsists Active Member

I hope this is not the case with mine :( I forgot my phone at home today and would not be available to answer it had anyone called it..