• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just a Hello.

I'm a one week owner of a Motorola Droid from Verizon, and find its benefits more than expected. Never had a PDA before, let alone a smart-phone. I want to get the most from my droid and install apps that will truly be helpful to me and not just a novelty. I appreciate the opportunity to become part of this community.
Larry

I'm a one week owner of a Motorola Droid from Verizon, and find its benefits more than expected. Never had a PDA before, let alone a smart-phone. I want to get the most from my droid and install apps that will truly be helpful to me and not just a novelty. I appreciate the opportunity to become part of this community.
Larry

Your best bet is to jump into the DROID forum
Motorola Droid - Android Forums

That has more information than you can imagine. Some great minds posting in this place!

Upvote 0
Larry

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones