1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Just a small "Thanks" rant.

1. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

I look around these forums many times a day and I see many people helping many others.. More helpers then helpees.

I know the thanks button isn't required but please just press the button if someone has helped you.

Advertisement
  2. Howard Hopkinson

Howard Hopkinson Well-Known Member

Very well said mate.
    SUroot and Tyseyh like this.
  3. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

-presses the thanks button -
    dan55, Howard Hopkinson and SUroot like this.
  4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

well said
    Howard Hopkinson, SUroot and Tyseyh like this.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Here here
    Tyseyh and Howard Hopkinson like this.
  6. Flumme

Flumme Well-Known Member

Well put!
    Short and to the point.
    SUroot likes this.
  7. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

Thank you, I'm glad people are agreeing with me.
    just nice to know that your help is appreciated.
    SUroot likes this.
  8. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

I too have been helped may times, and I would like to thank those that have helped me. My problem is that I do not know where the Thank button is located. Honestly, I cannot find it.
    Tyseyh likes this.
  9. kct1975

Ok, I feel stupid now. I finally found the Thank button after some searching. I was having trouble finding it while viewing this site on my EVO 4 G.

Sorry for the miss. I am now going back and Thanking all those that have helped me.

Thanks to Everyone on this great site!
    Tyseyh likes this.
  10. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

For to visit this forum you could use the 'Phandroid' app or 'Tapatalk' app, both in Market :)

Harry
  11. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

It is nice to see that new "thanks" come up. Also, another great way to show appreciation for assistance here is to "pay it forward," as our great Moderator Steven always says. Being helped should create a helper. :)
  12. kct1975

Thank you so much for suggesting the Phandroid app. Finally a free app for viewing this great forum!

I had resisted downloading the Tap Talk app because I honestly did not want to pay $2.99 for something I personally should be free.

Oh well thanks again, and I will click the Thanks button now that U know where it is located.
  13. kct1975

My thoughts exactly Frisco!

As you can see I, myself, am only a Junior member, but one of the first links I check out on this site is the Unanswered links. While, am by no means any sort of Guru, I have learned quite a bit about Androids from trial-and-error, and the GREAT folks on this site.

Like you mentioned, I have been greatly helped by the Great users on this site, and I too sort of have a feeling wanting to Give Back to The Community here and is the reasons I try to help others myself.
  14. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

What's this "Pay it forward"?
  15. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Share the knowledge
    Tyseyh likes this.
  16. kct1975

Someone does something nice for you, and you do something nice for someone else.

Im the case of this site, if some shares a tip or knowledge with you and helps you, you share knowledge you have with someone else to help them.
  17. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

Oh right, got ya.