Just a thought...

Last Updated:

1. vitaminjay1982

vitaminjay1982 Member This Topic's Starter

With all the talk about BB and The Shack doing preorders, what will sprint retail do? will they line people up outside of stores hours and hours before they open or will they start a preorder list?

Now as far as the telesales side of things go, will they take orders on the 1st and 2nd to have phones delivered by the 4th?

Advertisement
  2. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Well-Known Member

At my local sprint, they are taking phone numbers and names there not taking deposits, they said they would call the day before. I went through best buy ( in store rebate)

3. cesjr02

cesjr02 Well-Known Member

From what my Sprint rep said, they want it to be first-come, first-serve to be "fair" to everyone.

4. LisaFitz

LisaFitz Well-Known Member

With the Pre I found using a smaller less popular Sprint store worked best (but even than I was 2nd inline) but still proved to be a more intimate experience as the bigger repair shop Sprint store had a a bit more people waiting for them only for them to say they weren't getting any in until later on in the day or possibly the next (there shipment never came ontime) - plus no instant rebate, had to mail mine in and pay higher up front -

The interesting thing about the Pre was the smaller store only was getting in 5 or so on launch day, hopefully the EVO is will be out in the masses by the 4th .. also as i recalled the BB's and RS's had serious write my name down on a list numbers waiting for them -

SO i figure if you get to pre-order do it for the sake of frustration on release day, if not, you still maybe ok but prob best bet to go to a Sprint store than due to the masses hitting the chain stores first

5. sag7392

sag7392 Well-Known Member

I was told the same thing as well. I took the day off and plan to be at the Sprint store very, very, very early.