• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Arrived

Annoyed

Lurker
Aug 27, 2010
Hi, my name is Mike. I chose 'Annoyed' cos of the obtuse way in which questions are handled by HTC staff. I have just purchased an HTC Desire only to find their super HTC Sync 3 does not work with Outlook 2010 X64.

And trying to get an acknowlegement and a sensible response is nigh impossible.

Anyway look forward to deeper conversations with the forums.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Android Forums! Well I hope you can find your answer to your outlook issue here!

This is the Desire Forum, so you can go down and see what they have to say about your new phone: HTC Desire - Android Forums

I'm not sure what Android version you have, but with Android 2.2, there is a much better intergration Outlook. You can check the Application Forums for answers to Android and Outlook: Android Applications - Android Forums

I hope you won't be annoyed for very long and you get outlook to work with your phone.

Enjoy you stay here!!!

Cheers,
Roze

Upvote 0
Welcome Annoyed Mike ;)

I'm new to the forum too, also with a new HTC Desire.

I'm an IT admin, so I would be interested in your particular problem also. At my work we have Exchange 2007 x64 currently, but we dont allow Android phones to connect to our network, only Windows Mobile phones. However, I'm hoping that can change in the future, especially as it seems that Android supports remote wipe, making it viable for business use.

Cheers,
Steve

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones