Just Bought The Epic 4g Will I have problems getting it flashedSupport

Last Updated:

1. Peezy

Peezy Member This Topic's Starter

its my first smart phone and my first time flashing a phone so i really dont know shit about it...

Advertisement
  2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

good question...

3. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

4. Peezy

i got no idea bro... these guys down the street work at cricket they said they can flash any sprint or verizon phone to work on cricket

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

ahhh...that kind of flash. Someone on Howard Forums got a Fascinate fully working. Would imagine it'd be similar. I've seen craigslist ads for it, but you never know if they're legit.

6. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

You should be able to flash it to another provider but be aware.... You cant call Sprint requesting it to be flashed back... I had a customer call last week after flashing his Epic to Metro... I guess Metro couldn't give him what he wanted so he wanted to Flash back... We even tried a hard reset... no luck...

7. Peezy

i wouldn't go back to sprint anyways.. and it has a bad ESN so i cant

i called cricket today they said they already fully flashed a epic4 but i dont know how good there service is

8. Red_Cheeks

Red_Cheeks Well-Known Member

I have always had flashed phone until like a year ago. Cricket has good service. When i had my touch pro it was faster than my brothers iphone. The only reason im with sprint is because am in a family plan and i pay about the same i was paying with cricket.

9. Honeychild

Honeychild New Member

When you flash a phone, its always a "do it at your own risk" type of deal. Cricket cant promise you anything. Some of the features of the phone may not work just because Crickets network may not support it. If you dont plan on going back to sprint it may not matter to you, Just keep in mind once you flash your Sprint, its stuck on the other network, CDMA devices flash isnt reversible.

10. dawankler

dawankler Well-Known Member

Yo bro, you just press the button with "camera" on it, and then try and take picz in the dark and your phone will flash automatically.